Liebster award 2015

Liebster award 2015

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Today again I felt like dressing goth but with a bit of christmassy red. Not that my mind is particularily dark at the moment (except when I think of the war-like battle at stake here and abroad) but I like the gothy aesthetics I can achieve thanks to some pieces of clothes in my wardrobe. 

The thin fleece long sleeved polo neck sweater was bought at the mall. I got several in black and in white and they are awesome because they enable me to keep warm without wearing big heavy sweaters all the time. I can use them underneath a delicate romantic goth dress thus looking chic and being warm at the same time.

The fluffy cardigan is a present.

The red fleece cardigan was bought at Eurodif's

The trousers come from H&M

The shoes are Dr Martens.






No comments:

Post a Comment