Liebster award 2015

Liebster award 2015

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Update

These days I have been going through exhausting emotional ordeals.
I don't have the strength to dress up alternative and to apply make up on my agonizing face.
The first problem was solved today - a romantic unilateral relationship finally turned into safe friendship. The second "problem" teared me to pieces; Yesterday I learnt a dear friend of mine I have known for 10 years has cancer. Although she lives hundreds of kilometers away from my home, I paid for a taxi cab to drive me to her place to hug her. 
I mailed her this drawing of a healing angel today:


Apart from that, I couldn't help but take a shot of this classy goth-grunge girl


Eventually I applied a faux tattoo on my arm to lift my spirits up

No comments:

Post a Comment